The scholarships outlined below are generously provided by the Sales Leadership Center's partner companies for the benefit of students seeking a sales career. While the sponsors represent various industries they share a common goal: informing and providing students an opportunity to meet their educational and professional goals.
All business majors meeting the following criteria are eligible to apply
and receive our scholarships:
Must have a 2.75 or higher GPA.
Must submit an application that includes the following:
* Scholarship Application Form
* Résumé or C.V.
* A typed personal statement: one-half to one page in length, explaining a situation in which you had to use any sales related skills; including listening, persuading or communicating skills. Include information regarding your goals
(personal, academic and professional) and any extra-curricular activities or volunteer work you participate in.
-Previous applicants are encouraged to re-apply.
-For consideration of scholarships over $1,000, students must have completed or be enrolled in a Sales Leadership course.
-Applicants of the Nestle scholarship must be a member of the Latino Business Students Assoc. (LBSA) and be fluent in
the Spanish language.
* PepsiCo / Frito Lay, (1) $1,500
* Stanley, Black & Decker, (1) $1,000
* TEKsystems, (1) $1,000
* Penske Motor Group, (2) $1,000
* Fastenal, (2) $1,000
* UPS, (2) $1,000
* Nationwide Financial, (2) $1,000
* Graybar, (2) $1,000
* Enterprise, (2) $1,000
* Verizon, (2) $1,000
* Hass Factory Outlet, (2) $1,500
* Southern Wine and Spirits, (2) $1,000
* Bankers Life, (2) $1,000
* Landsberg - Orra, (1) $1,000
* Compass Group, North America, (2) $1,000
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 27, 2015
BRING ALL APPLICATIONS TO THE SALES LEADERSHIP CENTER OFFICE, Mihaylo College of Business & Economics, Room 5357B